Ketel One's tradition of 300 years perfecting their distilling craft inspires an audio content series on how to exceed on simple, everyday activities.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO APPLAUD
- Determine whether the act is worth celebrating, clapping by yourself in a crowded place is like getting out of a pool and not realizing that your swimsuit is down.
- Gently arch your palms, and then clap them together. The distance between them, should not exceed 8.7 inches.
- Look around and smile, it will communicate emotion, and will help you know when to stop clapping.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A HANDSHAKE
- Confirm that the palm of your right hand is not sweaty.
- Extend your arm at a right angle.
- Establishing eye contact, open your hand with the thumb pointing up.
- Add an elegant phrase, such as “Enchanté”.
- When your counterpart reaches out, grip his hand with determination, but be careful not to hurt him. Keep your grip for three counts: One Mississippi, two Mississippi… three Mississippi.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO PUT ON LOAFERS
- Sit down and select which foot to start with. Slipping on loafers while standing is as dangerous as a surgeon with hiccups.
- Now, hold the shoe from behind and insert the corresponding foot at an angle not exceeding 45.3 degrees, this will prevent the shoe from rolling under your heel.
- Still seating, repeat the procedure with the other foot.